If this is happening it's likely because the SkyStats Pro plugin hasn't been installed.
To install SkyStats Pro please follow these steps:
1. Go to your Plugins page, then deactivate and uninstall SkyStats Lite.
2. Login to your account at SkyStats.com here: https://skystats.com/account/
3. Once logged in or if you're already logged in, on the same page you'll now see a list of your purchases.
4. Click "View Details and Downloads" on your purchase.
5. You'll be redirected to the Purchase Confirmation screen. You'll need the license key on this page for one of the next steps as well.
6. At the bottom of the Purchase Confirmation screen, you'll see a link to SkyStats Pro. You'll need to save this to your computer and then upload and activate it on the Plugins page.
7. Once you've uploaded, installed, and activated SkyStats Pro, you'll need to enter your license key on the SkyStats Settings page.
If this doesn't work or you already have the SkyStats Pro plugin installed, please email us at email@example.com.