"Sorry, you don't have access to this integration's settings?"
As of SkyStats Lite 0.4.0 and SkyStats Premium 0.3.8, The "Settings Access" setting now also restricts users from being able to setup an integration (Google Analytics, Facebook, etc) or view and change its settings. If you think you should have access or if you need to perform a certain task like change the account, please contact the person who Setup SkyStats or has access to the Settings to give you access or perform any task(s) for you.
1. To setup the Google Adwords integration, go to the Mashboard and find the Google Adwords card and then click Setup. You can also do this by going to the Google Adwords page and then clicking Setup.
2. You'll be redirected to Google and asked to authorize the application to allow us to fetch and display data for you on your behalf. Click Accept.
3. You'll be redirected back to your Mashboard or Google Adwords page (depending on which page you setup the integration).
4. Once the Google Adwords integration has loaded, you should be presented with a drop-down menu to select one of your accounts. Select one of the accounts from the drop-down menu. Once you've selected an account, you don't need to click anything else, your campaigns are loaded automatically.
5. Once you've selected an account, a loading icon will appear below the account selection drop-down menu whilst the account's campaigns are loaded.
6. Once the campaigns have been loaded, the loading icon will disappear, and the Select a Campaign section will appear.
If the No accounts found error is displayed, please select another account. This can be done by simply selecting a different account from the Select an Account drop-down menu.
7. Select a campaign from the drop-down menu and then click Save. The Select an Account, Select a Campaign and Deauthorize sections will disappear and a loading icon will appear whilst your campaign data is being loaded.
If you have SkyStats Lite installed, you'll only be able to select "All Data" as your campaign, which means all your active campaigns. By upgrading to Premium, you can select any of your active campaigns to view data for your campaigns individually. Also, on the Google Adwords page, you'll have access to Ad Groups and Top Keyword Performance for your individual campaigns.
8. Once data has been loaded for your campaign(s), you should see something similar to the screenshot below for the Google Adwords integration on the Mashboard.
9. To show or hide any of the data points, first click the Grid icon, at the top right of the Google Adwords card, to the left of the Settings icon, as shown in the following screenshot.
10. Once clicked, a popup will appear with a list of the data points as shown in the following screenshot. The data points shown differ depending on whether you're on the Mashboard or Google Adwords page (the Google Adwords page shows more data points). In the following screenshot, we decided to hide the Conversions data point. By clicking the Conversions data point again, we can show it again. Ticked data points are data points which are currently visible and unticked data points are data points which are currently hidden. To hide/close the data point show/hide popup, click the grid icon again.
11. To switch to a different account, change the campaign, deauthorize (remove cached data and access to your accounts and campaigns) and/or use a different Google Adwords account, click the Settings icon, at the top right of the Google Adwords card, to the right of the Grid icon, as shown in the following screenshot. The chart and data points will disappear and a loading icon will appear whilst the Settings are being loaded. Once they have been loaded, you'll be able to change account, campaign, or deauthorize. If you change your mind, you can click the Settings icon again to show you your data for the campaign you were viewing without changing any settings. You can switch between viewing your chart and data points or viewing the settings like this any time by toggling the Settings icon.
12. To select a different account, refer to step 4.
13. To select a different campaign, refer to step 7.
14. To deauthorize (remove cached data and access to your accounts and campaigns), click Deauthorize. You'll be redirected whilst your data is removed, then you'll be redirected to the Mashboard or Google Adwords page (depending on which page you deauthorized from). Please refer to the below screenshot for an example.